Please find below info about shipping, custom work, and commonly asked questions
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Arrival times will vary based on ship date and service selected at checkout. We always ship as quickly as possible. Typically, in-stock items ship out on Mondays. However, during busier times we ship more. Depending on the number of outgoing orders, the packing time prior to shipment can be 1 - 5 days.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE CUSTOM ORDERS OF ANY KIND AT THIS TIME.
Custom work requires 4-6 weeks prior to shipment. Tentative lead times and ship dates will be communicated at the time of custom work quoting.
- Custom work ship dates are tentative, especially with ceramic/pottery custom orders. We always do our best to work quickly without compromising quality. However, Ceramic production can be inherently unpredictable regardless of the numerous precautions and care taken. Therefore, we reserve the right to push out any tentative ship dates for custom orders. This ensures that we are only producing the best quality possible for you.
- All orders within the Continental US are shipped via USPS or UPS and will be wrapped with the utmost care. I insure each package, so please let me know if your item arrives damaged. I will do everything in my power to rectify the situation.
INFORMATION ABOUT FREE SHIPPING PROMOS
- Free shipping promos DO NOT include insurance.
- in the event of breakage, we cannot replace freely shipped goods.
- if you'd like to purchase insurance for your free ship items please contact us before placing your order.
- Free shipping promos may not be combined with any other offers.
Can you ship Internationally?
- International shipments take longer to arrive than those within the US.
- Customs fees etc. may occur and are the purchaser's responsibility.
What is your return policy?
- All items purchased with us are crafted by hand from skilled craftspeople and artists. No refunds or exchanges are offered unless the item is damaged during shipment.
- We insure all of our outgoing shipments ( with the exception of free shipping promos ). If your item arrives damaged please send us photos of the broken goods. We will do everything possible to work with the shipper and get you a replacement piece out as soon as possible. Free shipping promos can be insured for a nominal fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to purchase insurance for free ship items.
- Our products are designed to be heirloom quality. However, they require proper care and maintenance to make sure they have a long and happy life with you.
- Ceramic pieces wear best when washed by hand.